From week commencing 2nd October 2017, RISCO UK will be upgrading our IT system. The upgrade is designed to provide significant improvements to the overall logistics involved in providing our customers with superior products and service.
We expect this to have a minimal impact on operations, and service to our customers to continue as usual.
However, there are certain changes that we would like to bring to your attention:
1.Part numbers will be changing, as per the following:
- GardTec product produced by RISCO Group, will be prefixed “GT”
- RISCO products will have a number of digits suffixed (indicating version, language etc)
- EL Products have a new alpha numeric number sequence
- Bespoke customer parts, such as screen-printed covers will now require you to order the base/plain part and then add the relevant customised element, e.g. logo
- Kit codes remain unchanged
The upshot is that all part numbers will now be exactly the same as those on your package.
2. There will be changes to the format of documents (e.g. shipping documents, invoices, statements, etc.)
3. Increased usage and capability of serial number / QR for RMA requests (facilitated by scanning)
4. Limited online access for purchase history on the RISCO Store (purchase history for products purchased AFTER the change will commence from 1/10/17).
5. Limited online access for downloading invoices prior to 30th Please make a note to download any current invoices prior to this date. Historical data and invoices may be requested at any time. We are looking to devise a different method of providing this service.
You will not be able to access to the RISCO Web Store – store.riscogroup.com – or order for immediate delivery through the RISCO Trade Counter from 12 noon on 29/9/17 to 8.30am on 2/10/17. Please ensure you make any orders prior to this time.
If you wish to discuss this further, please contact our Customer Service team on 0161 655 5500.
Thank you for continuing to work with RISCO!